1790 So. 1100 E.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84105
801.485.0554

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Got Great Ju-Ju!











This new place has great Ju-Ju! You know what I mean by that, don't you? Well, it's got a lot of positive energy, great vibes, and I love it! Not only is the building a great place to house our cool stuff, but the neighborhood resonates of independent, creative kind of folks! I've gotten some new local artists that are bringing in their wares, and others that have turned me onto some new product...as they say, "gotta-haves"!








I must also give a big hug to those from the "old neighborhood" that come to visit! Reminds me of my old Girl Scout days...something about making new friends, but keeping the old because one is silver and the other is gold. So, true!!! We are working very hard to finish unboxing, and starting the flow again of new product (the UPS guy here is very sweet, as was the old)! So, stay tuned...for news about our Grand Opening. It is going to be a party of all parties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment